Sunday, February 7, 2010;1:47 AM
Take note, I've changed the password for this class blog.
Sorry, that I've no chioce but to change, because I don't really encourage anyone to change anything that belongs to the blog.

So, kindly tag your e-mail address that I can invite you as one of the blog's writer.
You can always comment about the blog by tagging at the tagbox, but i'll consider if I should change anything..

Anyway, I agreed to Miranda, but if you refused to give your personal info to wider, I can understand, just have to tell me personally:D


Thank You for your understanding.


Regards,
June.
Profile

- Class Photo-

1A2 `10
We're 1A2 studying together at HougangSec. All of us likes to joke and play hard!
Work together, never apart and thats how united we're:D.
With 17 Girls . 23 Bois .
40 TALENTED(!)
Thats US, 1A2'nians!

xoxo.


G.R.C

CC & ACC : Miss Naomi Ong. (co)Ms.Nurul.

English : Ms. Carrine Yeo
History : Mrs Jennie Cheng
Maths : Mr Sunny Ng
Science : Ms. Saw and Mdm. Ng.
Chinese : Mdm Chua Pek Geok(present) Yang Lao Shi(ex).
Home Economic : Miss Nadleen and Mdm Tan Chan Jong
Literature : Miss. Shahana
PE : Miss Ong C.P Naomi.& Ms.Nurul.
Music : Mr. Jamal
************************************************
Monitor : Lim Kian Soon.
(Ass) Monitor : Tian Tian


Tagboard



The 1A2'S


► Amelia.
Anerin
AiXuan
Amanda
Bryan
Clara
Dominic
Dong Xu
► Eunice.
► Erin.
Estoha
Edwind
► Favian.
Guang Wei
Harry
► HongXuan.
► Hui Zhi.
► Hsuen Sheng.
Huiling
Jasrinah
Justin
JunRong
► June.
KianSoon
Karam
► Kai Xing.
Khairi
Mohimin
► Miranda.
Mei Shan
► Natalie.
Qi Xian
Reeves
Raven
► Shermann.
Sean
► Tricia.
Tian Tian
Tino
WeiNeng

Next door classes

1E1.
1E2.
1E4.




Designed by { June}



Archives

February 2010
March 2010